Work from home stress is definitely not a new thing, but with lockdown, it certainly gave us a lot to think about and some people may even have thought it will be exciting working from home for a change, but soon people started to feel the stress accumulating and the fatigue settling in.
It’s been over a year with people working from home, but some are still struggling to cope and in need of good coping strategies.
What you will learn:
- How to identify your stressors
- Seeing things from a different perspective
- Things beyond your control
- Useful strategies to implement for a work-life balance
- Working through additional work stress, the anxiety of big brother watching and knowing when to switch off
- Setting boundaries
- Struggles and Solutions and
- finishing off with a deep relaxation session
Click here to book a free consultation to find out more about the Work From Home Stress Management Workshop
Introduction to the WFH Stress Management Workshop